Boys Varsity Swimming
We are on League week! This is a very important time for our team as well all need to be focused on the plan and executing so we can reach our goals. It is also a very fun time for the team but we need to make sure that we are staying focused on our school work, health and swimming/diving. Here is the plan for the week; as a reminder we will only have league athletes at practice this week.
- Monday May 6th - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- League line up will be posted on Monday.
- Tuesday May 7th - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Wednesday May 8th - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Thursday May 9th - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- The Schmidt's will be hosting a pasta party following practice this evening. More details to come as the week progresses.
- Friday May 10th - CSML Swimming Prelims
- Athletes will be excused at 11:30am to meet at Coach Murphy's family home for the league lunch, which will begin at 12:00pm
- Athletes will receive lunch and relaxing time before traveling to FFC at 2:00pm for warm-up.
- Competition will begin at 4:45pm.
- Saturday May 11th - CSML Diving Prelims and Swim/Dive Finals
- Diving warm ups begin at 8:30am with competition starting at 10:00am
- Swimmers will need to arrive at the pool at 11:00am to support their team.
- Warm-ups for finals begin at 12:30pm with competition beginning at 2:00pm
- All athletes who are listed in the relays are expected to be present as well as any athletes placing in the top 16.
Please let me know if you have questions. As a reminder Coach Murphy has a work trip this week and will only be at practice on Monday, Coach Kelly and Coach T will be running practices the remainder of the week.