Girls Varsity Swimming
Thank you all for an amazing season. We have a few more days before there is a cap on the season. Those who are competing at state please see the details below:
- Monday 3/8 - Practice 3:30-5:00pm
- Tuesday 3/9 - Practice 3:30-5:00pm
- Wednesday 3/10 - Practice 3:30-4:30pm
- Thursday 3/11 - State Meet at Veterans Memorial Aquatic Center in Thorton.
- Athletes will leave from the east side of Doherty at 8:30am.
- We have a hotel room reserved as a staging area when we can not be at the facility. The earliest we can enter the pool will be 11am for the medley relay.
- Relay athletes are allowed 1 spectator and individual qualifiers are allowed 2 spectators. Athletes should come to communicate this at practice.
- All team members and spectators must enter the pool at 1 time so it is imperative that the coaches have contact info for these people.
Following the state meet we will finalize our banquet. We are still waiting for official confirmation on what this can look like and wait for loosening of guidelines. Please be patient as the coaches work through this. At the time of the banquet is when team jackets can be returned. Please make sure they are washed and returned, if not there will be charges added to your account.
Thank you all again!