Girls Varsity Swimming
Congrats Spartans on a great CSML championship! League team had great success with best times/scores done by all! This week is State week. The state team is: Ana Rojas, Ella Adler, Abby Hutcheon, Rosemary Hernandez, Jordan Edner, Allison Hernandez, Angelina Loccrichio, and Julie Rodeback. Here is the plan for this week for those ladies:
- Monday February 4th - NO PRACTICE - use this time to get caught up on homework and get some rest!
- Tuesday February 5th - Practice 3:30-5:00pm
- Wednesday February 6th - Practice 3:30-5:00pm
- Thursday February 7th - Practice 3:30-5:00pm
- At the conclusion of practice the team will be leaving from Doherty to head up to Thornton. We will be taking the activity bus.
- Friday February 8th - State Prelims
- Prelims begin at 10am at Veterans Memorial Aquatic Center
- Saturday February 9th - State Finals
- Finals begin at 3:30pm. The team will be returning to Colorado Springs at the conclusion of the swimming on Saturday.
We have have had amazing support all season from those not competing and I appreciate everyone coming together as a team. Unfortunately the structure of the state meet does not allow for more then the 8 team members and coaches on deck. Feel free to come and support but it will have to be from the stands as spectators. Ticket and full schedule can be found at http://www2.chsaa.org/sports/swimming/girls.asp.
As a reminder we will have the banquet on Wednesday February 13th. More details will be coming in the next couple of days!
Thanks for a great season, excited for another week of fun and fast swimming!