Girls Varsity Swimming
Welcome to Championship season time! We are narrowing in on the end of our season. This is an exciting time for us to get some rest and come together as a team to be successful. Here is the plan for this week:
- Monday January 21 - Practice 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Even though there is no school please make sure you are at practice. As a reminder if you are not at practice you will not be swimming at Palmer, which is an important dual meet for our team.
- The Weems will be hosting a pasta party following the conclusion of practice.
- Tuesday January 22 - Meet at Palmer
- Athletes will be released at 2:30pm to arrive at Palmer by 3:00pm.
- Line up will be posted on practice on Monday.
- Athletes competing at the JV invitation on Friday 1/25 will have limited events.
- Divers who are not participating in the CSML league championship will be concluding their season at the end of this meet.
- Wednesday January 23 - Practice 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Thursday January 24 - Practice 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Friday January 25
- Athletes competing at the CSML League Championship will have practice following school - time to be determined on Monday.
- Athletes competing at the JV invite will be released from school at 2:15pm to meet coaches at 2:45.
- Athletes competing at this meet will know there events at the conclusion of practice on Monday 1/21.
- At the conclusion of this meet the athletes who competed will have completed their season.
That that is it for this week! With being so close to the end of the season please make sure you are taking care of yourself and getting the rest you need to be successful.