Girls Varsity Swimming
Happy almost 2019! As we enter into the new year we have a busy week ahead of us before school starts back up again. Here is what we have going for the week.
- Monday December 31st - NO PRACTICE
- This is a change from the original calendar so please make sure you make a note of this, enjoy the last day of 2018.
- Tuesday January 1st - NO PRACTICE
- Wednesday January 2nd - Practice 8:00am-10:00am
- Thursday January 3rd - Practice 8:00am-10:00am
- Friday January 4th - Practice 8:00am-10:00am + Mtn Vista Diving
- Athletes not competing on Friday evening will have practice in the morning to prepare for the Mtn Vista Invite
- Divers competing in the Mtn Vista Invite will leave from Doherty at 11:00am to head to Denver.
- Warm-ups will begin at 3:00pm with a 4:00pm meet start
- The meet is held at Littleton High School - 199 Littleton Blvd., Littleton, CO, 80121
- The Campbell's will be hosting a pasta party starting at 6:00pm on Friday evening to prepare for the meet.
- Saturday January 5th - Mtn Vista Swimming
- Entries will be posted at practice on Wednesday. Because of limitations for the meet participation will be determined based of Winter Break practices. All swimmers are expected to be present regardless of participation. Divers are welcome to join to support their teammates.
- Athletes will be taking a bus to the meet, the meet will be held at the Colorado School of Mines pool - 1651 Elm St., Golden, CO 80401.
- If you are planning on being in attendance for the meet please let me know so I can provide you a campus map.
- The bus will be leaving the east side of the school at at 6:00am (if anything changes I will let you know ASAP).
- The meet will begin at 10:00am and should conclude between 2:00pm-3:00pm.
- We won't be stopping for food until the conclusion of the meet so please plan accordingly.
This is our last invitational for the season before we have our Championship meets. We are looking for the best start to 2019 so we can finish the season strong. Please let me know if you have any questions.
I look forward to seeing everyone in 2019!