Girls Varsity Swimming
Thank you for a great first week of competition. We are hitting the hard part of our season especially with the change of the seasons. As was said on Friday please make sure you are taking care of yourself so we can make sure we have the best season possible. We have a very busy week this week so please make sure you are following closely.
- Monday December 3rd - Practice 3:30pm-5:30pm
- We will be starting off practice with team pictures so please make sure everyone has their team swim suits.
- First fundraising check in is on this day, if you have sold 10 cards by practice tomorrow you will receive a free card.
- Tuesday December 4th - Dual Meet vs Coronado
- Athletes will be released from school at 2:30pm to be at Coronado by 3:00pm.
- Captains will work on organizing rides at practice on Monday, if you can provide transportation for the team make sure your student-athlete knows and can share with teammates.
- Meet starts at 4pm and will go to almost 7pm, make sure your athlete is in attendance for the full meet.
- Wednesday December 5th - Practice 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Thursday December 6th - Practice 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Friday December 7th - Practice 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Saturday December 8th - Arapahoe Relays - Arapahoe High School
- We will be traveling to the meet as a team using a bus - all athletes are expected to be at the meet. Entries are due Tuesday so Coach Murphy needs to know if you can not be in attendance by Monday 12/3.
- Bus will be leaving from the east side of Doherty at 6:00am - please be on time. We should be returning between 3pm-4pm.
- We will stop and have lunch at the conclusion of the meet so please send your athlete with money to purchase lunch. It is important your athlete is stocked with food to make it through the end of the meet.
After kicking off fundraising on Thursday it was found that we have 25 cards in the packages that were given out. Make sure that at the turn in on December 18th that you have the total amount of $500 between money and cards. We are hoping to have a great sale this season so please work hard on supporting our team.
Thank you for all you do, we are excited to continue this competition season with two big meets this week!
See everyone tomorrow, ready for pictures!