Girls Varsity Swimming
Congratulations to the 2017-2018 CSML League team! We had an amazing end of season meet which has set us up for great success going into this week for the 5A State Championship. This seasons State team will be:
Auna Smith, Ella Adler, Sam Shute, Grace Kuenzel, Emily Schauer, Kiley Frisch, Abby Hutcheon, Kylee Roden, Rosemary Hernandez.
These ladies will be the only ones attending practice this week. With that said please make sure you are reading all the way through for other announcements regarding the season.
- Monday 2/5 - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- At 3:00pm please report to the library for a D11 Athlete Survey! Please see below for details.
- Tuesday 2/6 - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Wednesday 2/7 - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Thursday 2/8 - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Friday 2/9 - State Meet
- Leave Doherty High School at 9:00am
- Arrive in Ft. Collins approx 12:30pm for Lunch
- Enter pool for warm-up 2:00pm, 4:00pm meet starts
- Return to hotel for the night.
- Saturday 2/10 - State Meet
- Diving prelims - 8:00am warm-up, 9:30am meet starts
- Depending on results we will return to Doherty.
- Athlete Survey - ALL ATHLETES NEED TO REPORT TO THE LIBRARY AT 3:00PM TOMORROW 2/5 TO COMPLETE THIS SURVEY. This is a District 11 Survey that will better help us serve you as athletes in the future so please make sure that you are attending this event.
- Banquet - as a reminder we will be having a team banquet on 2/21 at 6:00pm. We will be having a Mexican meal which will cost $15 a person. I will send out a notification on when you can begin to pay the business office.
I will be reaching out to everyone within the week regarding the banquet! Thank you all for all you do in support of the Doherty High School Swim and Dive!