Girls Varsity Swimming
With the busy week of course there are things that are forgotten and things that need updating. Here are some updated information for this week:
- The amount that each athlete owes is posted onto the files page, please make sure that you are working on paying this. If your total is highlighted in red then you do not owe anything else at this time. Swim suit payments would be number one priority and these are $45. All payments are due to the business office!
- I am waiting to get information from the FFC coach before I post the line up to the website, the line-up will be posted tomorrow at practice.
- There will be a pasta party tomorrow night at Grace's house after practice. Please plan on providing a small amount of donation to her family to put this on. The address will be posted at practice tomorrow.
- We will be discussing transportation for tomorrow's meet tomorrow at practice as well as captains will be determining Big and Little Sisters.
- Pictures are Friday December 1st at practice. More information coming soon, but please plan on this.
- The fundraiser kicked off tonight, here are a couple of updates:
- If people want to donate it would be best if they did so via cash or check directly to the athlete and this money is brought to the business office.
- If people want to donate using the credit card payment option it must be in the increments of $22. If it is done this way it can count towards your count to win the sweatshirt/socks, just do not list what type they want until the check in date.
- Make sure you are making your list of potential purchasers tonight and prepared to show it to Coach Murphy tonight.
- To win socks 20 cheesecakes must be sold by this Friday at the start of practice!
Thank you all for your patience! This is always the busiest time of the year and therefore plenty of updates going on at all times!