Varsity Swim & Dive
Game Summaries & Headlines.
Thank you all for your work this last week and being focused as we lead into the league championship. This will be the last week we will all be together and so it will be important to work hard to make sure we have the best league championship meet we can. Please see the plan for the week:
- Monday May 2nd - Practice 3:30pm-5pm
- Tuesday May 3rd - Practice 3:30pm-5pm
- Wednesday May 4th - Practice 3:30pm-5pm
- Thursday May 5th - League Championship Diving and Prelims at Fountain Fort Carson
- The events athletes will be swimming will be posted at practice on Tuesday.
- If we have a diver there will be competition starting at 2:30pm.
- If we have a diver competing will determine the early release. We will be announcing this on Wednesday when athletes will be released.
- Swimming will have prelims which begins at 5pm, athletes will need to be at FFC at 3:15pm at the latest.
- We will need to provide timers for two lanes, a total of 2 timers, so please email coach Murphy if you are able to time.
- Friday May 6th - League Championship Swimming Finals
- Top 16 qualifiers and each relay will complete on Friday.
- Athletes will need to be at FFC at 3:15pm and the meet will be at 5pm.
- Athletes who will not compete will need to be at the pool at 4:30pm as the entire team will need to be present to cheer and support.
- We will need to provide timers for two lanes so we will need 2 parent volunteers throughout the meet, again email Coach Murphy if you are able to time.
- Saturday May 7th - 9:30am-11am - Practice for State Team
- With the timing of the meet and the state meet we will be practicing Saturday for the 8 members of the team.
I believe that is all for now. We will continue to communicate via GroupMe as things continue to evolve. Please be on the look out on Wednesday with the release times.
Thank you all again! Looking forward to a great week and Championship Meet.