Girls Varsity Swimming
Game Summaries & Headlines.
Thank you for those of you that were able to join the WebEx meeting on Monday evening. For those of you that did not, no problem, I will be able to get you all of the information. Biggest information that we introduced is the we will be starting preseason/offseason practices beginning next week. Below are more details to this and what it will look like:
- Preseason practices will be Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday from 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Locker rooms will be available for quick changing before practice and after practice. Showers will NOT be available. I highly encourage everyone to plan to come in a suit and leave in a suit.
- Social distancing will be expected before, during and after practice. Plan to wear a mask whenever you are not in the pool. Divers will not need to wear between dives.
- At check in time you will be asked a series of questions and have a temperature check - DO NOT COME TO PRACTICE IF YOU FEEL SICK.
- We are only allowed 25 people to attend practice at this current time. It will be a first come first serve and you will need to register for this using the attached link:
- Girls will receive priority over boys it will be communicated ahead of time.
- Based off our number we will be looking to add an additional practice starting the week of 11/16.
- To be able to attend you also need to complete the Preseason/Off Season Waiver, listed on our page under files. Please complete this and email back to Coach Murphy at email@example.com. This must be done by 8am to keep your spot on reservation.
Please continue to be on the look out for any additional information. Feel free to send Coach Murphy and email if you have additional questions as well.
Can't wait to see everyone soon!