Girls Varsity Swimming
Game Summaries & Headlines.
There is a lot of information in this email that pertains to all members of the team. First off is information on the banquet:
- Who - All members of the team and families are invited.
- What - Team Banquet to celebrate all accomplishments for the year
- When - Wednesday February 19th - 6:30pm
- Where: Doherty Cafeteria
- Why: To celebrate an amazing season! This is our last time together as a team.
This will be a potluck event. Please plan to bring a main dish to share with the group. We will have some outlets for families that want to bring crock pots. We hope everyone can join us! This year we will be honoring 3 athletes for Most Valuable, Most Inspirational, Most Improved. Coaches have made some initial choices for these but feel free to submit anyone else not listed. Please vote using this link: https://forms.gle/ojfDhsBxhBvTvn3G8
For those who are on the State team her is the final timeline:
- Athletes will be excused from the entire day on 2/13
- We will depart from Doherty in the activity bus at 10:30am
- We will be having lunch when we arrive, which the team and school will purchase.
- After lunch we will be doing a team event after lunch until we arrive at the pool.
- Our team can enter the pool around 3pm to see the environment and warm up.
- The meet begins at 5pm, once we race and get changed we will be heading home.
- We will arrive back at Doherty around 7-7:30pm.
Thank you all for a great season, we are looking forward to a great end of year!