Boys Varsity Swimming
Game Summaries & Headlines.
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there! We could not have the success we have without all of these lovely ladies. Along with that, thank you to all of you for a wonderful season! We had a wonderful final meet with dropping almost 2 minutes of time throughout all of our swims. It is hard to believe we have one week left in this season! This week we will only have state athletes practicing, the state team is: Brett Arnold, Benji Troutman, Xavier Wright, Sean Gustad, Ty Novak, Cody Jackson, Matthew Kolorik, Jason Rhoten. Here is the plan for the week:
- Monday May 13th - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday May 14th - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Wednesday May 15th - Practice 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Following practice we will be leaving to head up to Thorton in the activity bus for the meet and staying the night.
- Doherty will be paying for dinner on this evening.
- Thursday May 16th - Prelims of the State Meet
- We will be having breakfast at the hotel, spending sometime in Thorton, and having lunch until the start of the meet. Athletes should be prepared to pay for their lunch and activities.
- Meet will begin at 4:30pm - at the conclusion of the meet we will be returning to Colorado Springs.
- I've attached the link to CHSAA event details, this will give details on tickets etc. https://www2.chsaa.org/sports/swimming/pdf/BOYSswimming/2019%20Boys/2019_4A_5A_BOYS'_SWIM_AND_DIVE_SCHEDULE.pdf
That will conclude our competition for the year! Details of the banquet will be coming out as soon as they become available. Please continue to watch for alerts on this event!