Girls Varsity Swimming
Game Summaries & Headlines.
It is officially championship season! We are gearing up for the fun part of the season where our hard work truly pays off. Those who concluded their season at Palmer and at the JV Invite we appreciate your hard work and dedication. You have set up the rest of the team for their success. Here is the plan for those athletes still competing, please note the change in practice time because of the time in the season:
- Monday January 28th - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday January 29th - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Wednesday January 30th - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Thursday January 31st - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Friday February 1st - CSML Championship Prelims - Swimming Only
- Athletes will be released from school at 11:30am to arrive at team bonding lunch at 12:00pm.
- The team will carpool from the team lunch between 2:30pm-3:00pm depending on warm up times.
- Doors will open to spectators at 3:30pm, meet will begin at 4:45pm.
- Saturday February 2nd - CSML Championship - Diving Prelims and Finals
- Diving warm-ups will be 9am-10:15am with competition beginning at 10:30am
- Swimming warm ups begin at 12:30pm, athletes are expected to arrive at 11:30am to support the divers.
- Finals will begin at 2:00pm with the top 16 athletes in each event and 1 relay from each team.
- All athletes listed on the relay teams are expected to be present at the finals competition on Saturday (please note these names will be changing form what was posted on Friday).
Thank you all for all you have done for a successful season! We have plenty more to accomplish and we are excited to move forward through CSML and State. Please continue to follow the updates so we can be sure to celebrate as a team at our team banquet.
Let me know if you have any questions as we go forward!
LETS GO SPARTANS!