Boys Varsity Swimming
Game Summaries & Headlines.
What a fun weekend of swimming at the CSML championship. This has been an increadible season and we were able to extend our season out another week. From our success at CSML we will be taking a team to the state meet. Here is our 2018 State Team: Keaton Adams, Brett Arnold, Drew Cassibry, Xavier Wright, Ben Case, Cody Jackson, Sean Gustad, Benji Troutman. For these individuals here is the plan for the week:
- Monday 5/14 - Practice 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Tuesday 5/15 - Practice 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Wednesday 5/16 - Practice 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Thursday 5/17 - Practice 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Friday 5/18 - State Meet Prelims
- The team will be excused from school this day.
- We will leave for Thornton at 10:30am
- The team will be having lunch up in Thornton and doing a team activity prior to arriving at the pool. The team will pay for the lunch but it will be up for the athlete to pay for the activity.
- Meet begins at 4:00pm and we will go to dinner at the conclusion of the meet, this will be up for the athlete to pay for.
- We will be staying in a hotel that will be determined on Monday.
- Saturday 5/19 - State Meet Return
- We will be leaving Thornton between 9:00am-10:00am on Saturday morning. To return to Colorado Springs. We should be back at DHS by 11:00am.
We will still be having our banquet on Wednesday May 16th at 6:00pm. I am still taking RSVPs so please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be attending and how many. Payments for the meal can be made at the business office, it is $15 a person to eat.
Thank you all for an amazing season and I am so excited to see where we end up!
Happy Mothers Day!