Boys Varsity Swimming
Game Summaries & Headlines.
Thank you everyone for such a fun season so far. We truly are wrapping up with half of the athletes completed with the season and everyone else looking into the last two weeks of competition. The CSML league championship team has been decided and therefore these athletes will be the only ones following this schedule this week:
- Monday May 7th - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday May 8th - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Wednesday May 9th - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Thursday May 10th - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- At the conclusion of practice we will have a team event scheduled. More details to come on this event but please plan to attend as it will help on team relationships before the CSML meet.
- Friday May 11th - CSML League Championship - Prelims
- All athletes will be released at 11:30pm to arrive at Coach Murphy's house at 12:00pm to have team lunch.
- Between 2:00pm-2:15pm we will depart for Fountain Fort Carson for warm up.
- Warm-ups will be between 3 and 3:30pm. The meet will begin at 4:15pm.
- All athletes will compete in their individual races, the top 16 in each event will qualify to swim on Saturday. All relays will make it back and all 8 athletes listed are expected to attend on Saturday.
- After the meet is over our team will be going to Chiplote to celebrate.
- Saturday May 12th - CSML League Championship - Finals
- Warm-up will begin at 12:45pm, athletes are expected to arrive at 12:15pm. All athletes listed as alternates on the relays are expected to attend.
- Meet will begin at 2:00pm.
If you are not competing the coaching staff is encouraging everyone to come and support their team as we look to state qualify and end the season on a high note! Finally we have scheduled our end of the season banquet:
- May 16th at 6:00pm at Doherty High School - Salt of the Earth will be catering and the cost of the meal will be $15. Please email me by Friday May 11th how many people in your family will be in attendance. The payment can be made in the business office starting tomorrow.
If you have any questions please let me know! It is an exciting couple of weeks and we look forward to continuing our success that we already saw at the Freshman/Sophomore Invite.