Boys Varsity Swimming
Game Summaries & Headlines.
Congratulations on a successful two weeks of swimming! Yesterday marked the end of our invites for our season but does not end the fun and great competition we will be having for the rest of the season. Here is the plan for this week:
- Monday April 16th - Practice 3:30pm-6:00pm
- Tuesday April 17th - Practice 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Wednesday April 18th - Swim Meet against Rampart
- Athletes will be released from school at 2:15pm to arrive at Rampart High School at 2:45pm.
- Warm up will begin at 3:00pm and the meet at 4:00pm.
- The meet will go quickly and will be done between 5:30pm-6:00pm.
- Thursday April 19th - Practice 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Friday April 20th - Practice 3:30pm-6:00pm
- This will be our last dryland practice for the year.
On top of this I have some other information I want the team to be aware of:
- On Saturday April 28th we will be doing a "dual" meet with the girls swim team to end with a fun swim meet with our programs. It will be in the middle of practice from 8:00am-10:00am. I need to know ASAP if you will not be in attendance for this practice so I can plan accordingly.
- Following practice on April 28th there will be a YMCA swim meet at Doherty and we are looking for volunteers to time and assist the kids. I would like everyone to be present to assist. This is an opportunity to give back to our community and begin to build our program. Please let me know as soon as possible if you can not be in attendance, we should not go later then 12:00pm.
- As we are nearing the end of the season I want to make everyone aware of the Championship Meet options. The top 4 athletes in each event will compete at the CSML championship on May 11th and 12th. If you are not selected to participate at this meet your end of season meet will be at the JV Invite on Friday May 4th at Rampart High School. Who is competing at which meet will be determined on April 26th following the Palmer meet.
It is hard to believe that we are less then 4 weeks till the end of season! Coaches are so excited to see where we can end this year at and are getting excited for a great couple of weeks of racing!