Boys Varsity Swimming
Game Summaries & Headlines.
This week kicks off a fun week of swimming and diving. We are starting to get in the full swing and taking the full WE BEFORE ME mentality that is necessary. for our success. Here is the plan for the week:
- Monday 3/12/18 - Practice 3:30pm-6:00pm
- Our first dryland practice will be from 3:30pm-4:00pm. Athletes will do this in their swim suits on the deck, shoes and shorts are optional but not required.
- Tuesday 3/13/18 - Dual Meet vs Fountain Fort Carson at FFC
- Athletes will be excused from school at 2:45pm and should plan to meet coaches at 3:30pm at Fountain Fort Carson High School.
- The meet will begin at 4:30pm and should be done between 6:00pm-6:30pm, it is expected that athletes stay for the entire meet.
- Line up for the meet will be posted at practice tomorrow.
- Wednesday 3/14/18 - Practice 3:30pm-6:00pm
- Thursday 3/15/18 - Practice 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Friday 3/16/18 - Practice 3:30pm-6:00pm
We still have a number of athletes who have not paid for their swim suits. In order to match the rest of the team please make sure to make payments at the business office before Tuesday. If you have any special circumstances please feel free to email me. Caps are also available for purchase, $5 for latex and $10 for silicon, these can be paid for in the business office or on the day of.
Also we have not had a family come forward to host a team meal at this time. If you are interested in hosting please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you all for a fun first two weeks, now its time to really get this season going!