Girls Varsity Swimming
Game Summaries & Headlines.
Thank you all for a fun week with a lot of success for all of our athletes. As we went over last week we had a handful of athletes complete their season on Wednesday, everyone with a best time. There will be some information for these athletes as well as our league athletes at the end of this email so please make sure you are getting all the information necessary. For those who made the league team here is the plan for the week:
- Monday 1/29 - Practice 3:30pm-5:15pm
- Tuesday 1/30 - Practice 3:30pm-5:15pm
- Wednesday 1/31 - Practice 3:30pm-5:15pm
- Thursday 2/1 - Practice 3:30pm-5:00pm
- If anyone is willing to host a pasta party please let me know, if not captains will discuss a plan to go as a team to Noodles/Fazolis.
- Friday 2/2 - Prelims for Swimming of the CSML Meet
- All athletes will be excused from school at 11:27am following their 4th period. Following this all athletes should arrive at Coach Murphy's house by 12:00pm for lunch and team bonding.
- Divers will have practice from 3:00pm-4:30pm; Swimmers warm up will begin at 3:00pm,
- Everyone will leave Coach Murphy's house at 2:30pm to get to the appropriate location.
- The meet begins at 4:15pm
- Athletes will stay till the end of the meet - a team meal will discussed following the meet.
- Saturday 2/3 - Prelims for Diving and Finals for Swimming and Diving
- Diving Prelims:
- Warm-Ups 9:00am-10:30am, Competition will begin at 10:40am
- Swimmers will need to arrive at the pool at 11:45am to support the divers.
- Swimming and Diving Finals:
- All Relays and the top 16 athletes in each event will compete (divers will finish final 3 dives in finals.
- Warm-Up begins 12:45pm, Meet begins at 2:00pm
- Diving Prelims:
Other News and Information:
- Banquet will be on February 21st.at 6:00pm
- There will be more details to come on what we will be doing and the cost. Please pay attention to this in the next week.
- Upcoming survey
- I will be posting a link for a survey to be completed to evaluate the season and how everything went. This will be posted later this week.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns!