Girls Varsity Swimming
Game Summaries & Headlines.
Thank you all for a fun week and break, myself and the coaches are excited to get back onto the normal schedule. Congratulations to everyone who competed this weekend at the GrandVista Invite! We had a great meet with plenty of fun experiences as well as good times. Here is what the week looks like:
- Monday 1/8 - Practice 3:30pm-6:00pm
- Tuesday 1/9 - Swim Meet vs Rampart
- Athletes will be released from school at 2:30pm and expected to arrive at Rampart High School by 3:00pm
- It will be the athletes responsibility to find a ride to the meet.
- Line-Up for the event will be posted at practice tomorrow.
- Wednesday 1/10 - Practice 3:30pm-6:00pm
- Thursday 1/11 - Practice 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Friday 1/12 - Practice 3:30-5:30pm
- Saturday 1/13 - Team Event - Details TBD
- As of right now we are looking at doing a team hike (meeting at the north side of Palmer Park) and going to breakfast following.
- More details will be determined at practice this week.
Starting on Wednesday 1/10 swimmers will have practices very tailored to the 50 free % times. Please begin memorizing these times as was discussed last Thursday.
There are still some withstanding payments for gear that we purchased at the beginning of season please make sure that this is taken care of to receive apparel.
If you know of anyone still looking for cheesecakes we have extra key lime, turtle and strawberry to sell. Please let me know if that is something you are looking to purchase.
We are narrowing in on a month left of season so please make sure that you are giving 100% and getting everything out of practice that you are looking for. Coaches are excited to see where we can be at the end of this year!