Girls Varsity Swimming
Game Summaries & Headlines.
Hope everyone is having a good week and is ready to go for the last week before break! Here is some updated information in regards to the rest of the week and the Cheyenne Mountain Invite this weekend:
- Practice 3:30pm-5:30pm - everyone must be in attendance to participate in the Cheyenne Invite.
- Pasta Party after Practice at Sherry's house.
- All Swimmers and Divers need to be at Cheyenne Mountain Highschool at 1:30pm
- There will be no transportation to Cheyenne Mountain it is expected for the athletes to find their way to the meet since they are released early from school because of finals.
- The meet is scheduled to end at 9:00pm on Friday evening. Please plan to stay to the end to support your teammates.
- Diving - Auna Smith competing
- Warm-Ups - 7:30am-8:30am; Meet Start 8:45am
- Swimming and Diving Finals
- Warm-ups - 12:00pm; Meet Start 1:15pm
- Athletes who are listed as alternates in the A relay are required to be at the meet at 11:45am on Saturday.
- Athletes who are not listed are not required to attend but are encouraged to come to one or both portions of the meet to support their teammates.
Also I want to make everyone aware of a couple of updates as we look forward into next week:
- We have a meet on Tuesday 12/19 at Doherty. If you can not be in attendance please send me an email by this weekend.
- Since the meet is over break we will need help with timers so please we will need help from everyone involved.
- Apparel is coming in over break so if you want to receive the apparel when it arrives please pay the business office. I will not give any of the apparel out unless I have a receipt for payment.
- Cheesecakes will be delivered on January 2nd at practice.
- All break practices will be from 8:00am-10:00am for all athletes. it will be important for everyone to attend as many practices as possible. Please check the calendar to determine when we do not have practices.
Please note that this weekend marks as the halfway point of season! I know it has been a long ride but we still have lots of work to do before we meet our goals!