Track Pre-Season Week 2
- Monday: Run on your own, 20-30 minutes, 10 minutes of abs
- Tuesday: @Doherty 3:20-5:00
- Wednesday: @Doherty 3:20-5:00
- Thursday: @Doherty 3:20-5:00
- Friday: Run on your own 20-30 minutes easy
- Saturday: Recovery or pre-meet
- Sunday: Off or USATF All comer meet at Air Force Academy Field House. You must be a member of USATF to register for this meet. Registration link and schedule of future USATF meets are at the following: http://colorado.usatf.org/Youth/Youth-Upcoming-Events.aspx
Pre-Season Track Week 1
Welcome to the 2018 pre-track season. Our purpose in pre-season is to get faster, stronger, flexible, and more knowledgeable about our events. We will be posting our schedule each week on this site along with reminders for the upcoming Spring track season. All indoor meets are unattached and are to be signed up for and paid for by the athlete. We will not be competing in the indoor meets as a team. Meet in the weight room each day at 3:20.
- Monday: 3:20 in the weight room. Wear warm up pants and tops, gloves, and hat as we will be running outside most days. Pick up in the East lot 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 3:20 Hill day for team and/or technique for field events
- Wednesday: 3:20 Weight room General Conditioning as a team. Entries due if you are competing in Gunnison on Saturday https://www.directathletics.com/meets/track/47258.html
- Thursday: 3:20 Weight room Technique specific work with individual coach
- Saturday: Western State Indoor Meet in Gunnison https://www.directathletics.com/meets/track/47258.html entries are due by Wednesday.
No pre season track Monday. See you Tuesday.